|[GR] >Full Text Hebrew/Greek Bible Gematria Database|
|Verse||Psalms Chapter 19||Gematria|
|Psa 19:1 ||[To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.] The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.||2336|
|Psa 19:2 ||Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.||1164|
|Psa 19:3 ||There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.||1303|
|Psa 19:4 ||Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,||2448|
|Psa 19:5 ||Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.||2517|
|Psa 19:6 ||His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.||3778|
|Psa 19:7 ||The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.||4369|
|Psa 19:8 ||The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.||2816|
|Psa 19:9 ||The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.||2620|
|Psa 19:10 ||More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.||2256|
|Psa 19:11 ||Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.||1404|
|Psa 19:12 ||Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.||2208|
|Psa 19:13 ||Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.||2724|
|Psa 19:14 ||Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.||1442|
|Search by Words (Help)
||Verse Order #
- Verse Selection: Enter the Book, Chapter, and Verse numbers in the 'Bk, Chpt, Vs' fields, and click 'Go'. When browsing the NT, you can
choose between the Scrivener's Textus Receptus (1894) or the Nestle-Aland textform. The text of the King James version is displayed in the
upper left section, with the data from
Strong's Concordance below it on the left, and the verse in the original Hebrew or Greek below on the right.
This search allows you to use an asterix (*) as a wildcard in the Book Number field. The software then will
return all verses that match the specified Chapter and Verse numbers. For example, entering *, 3, 16 in the
'Bk, Chpt, Vs' fields will return all verses numbered '3:16.' Click here to see how it works.
- Strong's Defintions: Every Strong's Number is a hyperlink that will pop up a window
to display the full definition from Strong's Concordance. You don't need to close the pop-up windows. The
code will close them for you when you click on anything else.
- Search By Strong's Numbers: Clicking the search icon ( ) beside
any Strong's Number will return all verses that contain that number. You can also search for any
Strong's Number by entering it in the 'Search By Strong's Number' box at the bottom data display. Enter only
the number with no leading zeros, choose the language, and click 'Go.'
- Search By Verse Order Number: This search will return a verse according to its ordinal position in the Bible.
Thus, searching for verse 1 will display Genesis 1:1 on the 'Verse Analysis' page.
Searching for Verse Number 31102 will return Revelation 22:21.
- Search By Gematria: The gematria (numerical value) of each word in the Hebrew and Greek texts of the Bible
has been stored in the database. These values are displayed in the 'Value' column in both
the Original Text and Strong's Numbers tables. Clicking on these numbers will return the following:
- All the words in the Bible that sum to specified Gematria value, with a hyperlink to to the corresponding Strong's Number and a link to
the first verse in which the exact form of that word is found.
- All the verses in the Bible that sum to the specified Gematria value, with a hyperlink that will display the verse in the
'Verse Analysis' page.
- A link to the corresponding article (if one exists) in the Gematria Reference that has been published on this site since 2001.
- The prime factorization of the specified number.
- A 'Comments' section that I will fill up as I find time.
- The Inc(lude)Checkboxes: These boxes allow you to include or exclude a word from the 'Total' sum displayed at the top
of the 'Original Text' table. The checkbox beside the total at the top toggles all the buttons on and off, so you don't
have to select them individually. The Total is a hyperlink that will exectute the 'Search By Gematria' function.
- Qere/Kethiv Radio Buttons: These buttons toggle between the Qere and Kethiv textual variations found in the
Hebrew text. They only appear when needed.
Please send your comments, questions, suggests, and reports of any bugs or typos to Richard@BibleWheel.com.
Questions? Comments? Join the discussion on the Bible Wheel Forum!
|Copyright © 2020 Richard Amiel McGough All Rights Reserved